Sustainability is of real value to people and the environment when it is actively practiced – which is why we have committed ourselves to sustainability at company and product level. Key aspects:
- Climate-neutral as the new reality: Our goal is climate neutrality. We are aiming for 100% climate neutrality along the entire value chain.
- Good working conditions: Our staff are our most valuable resource. This is why it is of fundamental importance for us to offer inspiring, healthy and fair working conditions.
- Circular management: Our stated goal is to create resource and product cycles that are 100% closed.
- Zero Emissions: We aim to make our business and mobility 100% emission-free.
- Value chain with responsibility: Our goal is total responsibility in our sourcing and business partnerships.
Experiencing sustainability: skai® surfaces
Our skai® product range stands for state-of-the-art surface solutions that follow a holistic approach along the entire process chain: through innovative, sustainable product design, CO2 and bio-based raw materials, recyclable product design and the use of recycled raw materials. In this way, we are ensuring that we can make a measurable value-adding contribution to a greener future with consistently sustainable products and make what we mean by sustainability apparent to all our senses.
skai® Sustainability Matrix
Our sustainability matrix provides information on which skai® products meet which sustainability criteria. This practical overview is available for following collections: